Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Secondary Stream Not Being Seen

When viewing a recording, I can view the primary stream (camera) but not the secondary stream (slides). I know that the slides were recorded because when I go into Edit, I see them in the timeline. Other recordings that were done in this same classroom playback correctly in that you can see both streams...it is only this one specific recording. Is there a setting on the player that omits the secondary stream?

Answers

• Options
    I’ve found a few times that when some Zoom cloud recordings are imported, they have this issue. For some reason the content stream has an edit applied which hides it from view. The edited color does not have enough contrast between it and white to make it obvious. Try editing that second stream and applying the changes to see if it plays back correctly.