Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
At Panopto, we love how committed our customers are to making Panopto a better product - please feel free to share your feature ideas or vote on existing ideas in this category!

Before submitting a feature request, make sure to read our Guidelines & Expectations post

Once your idea is submitted, it will be marked as 'Tracked' when added to our internal feature requests system.
Options

Community - Split up release notes by product area

It would be great if items in the release notes section of this site were split up by category in some way (maybe cloud releases, on-prem, Panotpo for Windows, Panopto for macOS, etc.).

Currently, it is very difficult to identify what is "current" for a given area, and you need to dig in order to find the latest release for something. If I wanted to find the last Panopto for macOS version as an example, I need to either dig through the list that is there or I need to search. If I elect to search, the results are typically out of order, seemingly random in fact, so I still need to dig in order to find what I am looking for:

Something similar to this site (another community forum that runs on Vanilla) where things are broken up by area and indexed by version with a clear previous/next would be greatly appreciated. Tags could be used to get closer to this, but it seems like I am unable to search for tags within a community section so the results are from anywhere on the site.

2 votes

New · Last Updated