Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Generating OAuth2 Access Token
I have been following this guide to generate access token, but so far have not been successful: https://support.panopto.com/s/article/How-to-Get-OAuth2-Access-Tokens-for-Users
- first, I base64-encoded my APIKey and SecretValue separated by a colon
- then I log in to our Panopto installation
- after that, I send the redirect to OAuth2 authorization URL https://mediaweb.ap.panopto.com/Panopto/oauth2/connect/authorize?client_id=87baa530-a307-4e0c-8665-adf10086991c&scope=openid%20api&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwebapps.duke-nus.edu.sg%2Felentra%2F&response_type=code&nonce=123
- from here, I get the code https://webapps.duke-nus.edu.sg/elentra/?code=84e25ba9e49989e992ba80a50b1c5a77&session_state=BuJYrviCcOAtOtiLZCXMawLowv5Ai-23MnT-cDyVpvc.39703e37161862c332efc8655d1214ac
- I enter the authorization token with header prefix Basic into Postman
- I set the params with grant_type "authorization_code", the code is the one from the above URL, and redirect_uri to our LMS
- the result is "error": "unsupported_grant_type"
Did I miss something?
Thank you in advance for any pointers.