Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Reference copy session Duration and DownloadUrl values missing in REST API response

Hello

It appears that for reference copies, the response from /api/v1/sessions/{id} has an empty Duration value and a "#" for the DownloadUrl. This is unhelpful for two of my use-cases, and I can see no workaround for either since I haven't noticed a documented way to interrogate for the UUID of the reference parent to try and chase those values up the chain. Is there a chance of this being addressed?

Thanks

Answers

• I note that the SOAP interface returns meaningful Duration and MP[34]Url values for reference copies, so I suppose in the meantime I shall have to interrogate that API where the REST response is incomplete.

• Kevin BaumKevin Baum Panopto Employee

Hi Jonathon,

Thank you for reporting the issue with the REST API not returning duration value or a download URL for reference copies. I've filed an internal bug to look into this further.

Thanks,

Kevin