Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

API issue

I am unable to make API calls successfully. I've tried several variations. I either get a blank screen or an error saying that API version 1 is not supported. Tried to open a ticket and was sent here instead.

Answers

• Options

I've read through all of the documentation for setting up APIs. The information isn't thorough enough to be helpful.

• Options

Hi Mirlanda,

Can you let us know the details what have you tried. For example:

• which api call
    • what code did you use
    • ..any other details what you are trying would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

-Adis

• Options
    Evelin PfeifferEvelin Pfeiffer Panopto Employee

Hi Mirlanda,

I ran it in Postman after noticing that you mentioned that the API version 1 is not supported.

I looked at your ticket. The session search API works as expected, however, with the Get sessions call I did not get it right, or at least it seems that the session ID is not recognised as query parameter - although I am not sure this is expected.

However, it delivered the result

If you are happy to provide more feedback, we can adjust the documentation.

Thanks,

Evelin