Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

I am a student at Adelphi, I can log in with my school email on the site but I can't find my class

When I try to log in through Moodle it says my password or username is incorrect, when I ask to reset the password and put in my email, I never get a email to change the password unless I go on the site through good. Then I can sign in under my school email but none of my class information comes up, nor can I upload anything because there is no create button.

Answers

• Options

It sounds like maybe something isn't configured correctly within Moodle. It could also be that your instructor(s) are using the platform in a non-standard way.

I'd recommend talking with your instructor, and if not them, your school IT helpdesk. They will be able to give you a better answer specific to the setup on your campus.