Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

GetSessionsByExternalId does not seem to return the scheduled sessions.

Holek LeongHolek Leong Panopto Employee

Hi Devs,

Asking on behalf of National University of Singapore.

Get ISessionManagement.GetAllFoldersByExternalId returns the folders but also return the sessionsIDs under each folder.

After passing the sessionsIDs to ISessionManagement.GetSessionsByExternalId it does not contain any remote scheduled sessions. How can they get results that include remote scheduled sessions?

Thanks.

Answers

• Options
    Joe MalmstenJoe Malmsten Panopto Employee

Hey Holek,

What appears to be happening is that the Ids returned for the sessions are not externalIds, they are sessionIds. Are you getting any sessions from GetSessionsByExternalId? I suspect you would not if you are using the Ids returned from GetAllFoldersByExternalId. I would suggest instead trying GetSessionsById and see if that returns what you are looking for.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Joe Malmsten