Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

What's the deal with Panopto?

jeli kuberjeli kuber Tyro
edited November 2020 in General Q&A

I'm looking for a new solution for training employees. I already have a library of videos I've produced and a ton of other documentation. I have been really interested in how Panopto looks, but there doesn't seem to be a way to actually purchase or sign-up for this software? It's my understanding that they offer a Pro version for companies under 100 people, which would be perfect for us. Their website only has a link for a free trial, and filling out this form netted me a phone call that went nowhere (the representative told me we were too small for enterprise). I asked if there was an alternative and he said yes, you could get a free account, or sign up for pro... but he didn't tell me how. Is there a magic, hidden URL I'm missing here? Do I have to beg them for an account or what? VidMate

Answers

• Options
    KathrynKathryn Administrator

Hi Jeli,

I'm sorry you didn't get the sign-up information for Basic or Pro. The Basic version is free to try, and the Pro version has a monthly fee.

You can read more about the differences in the plans and sign up here:

https://www.panopto.com/plans/