Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Android Beta App with Pixel 5 4k60

edited November 2020 in Product Questions

I get an error message when I attempt to upload a video from my phone using the upload option from the Beta Panopto app. Video uploads and encodes normally when I upload from my phone via USB and use PTP to upload the .mp4 file. Should I be able to upload a 4k60p video directly from the app?

Edit:

The original video is recorded in the native android camera app and then uploaded through Panopto using the plus symbol and choosing Upload media.

Answers

• Options
    KathrynKathryn Administrator

Hi Christopher,

This would be an issue for our Support team to investigate. To expedite this matter, and make things easier for you, I will submit a Support ticket on your behalf and make your local Panopto administrator aware. Please keep an eye out for correspondence from our Support team regarding this matter.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Best wishes,

Kathryn