Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Transfer Creator / Ownership

Hey Folks, we have indiviudals creating content in their individual Panopto Account.

The individual can MOVE the content to another person's folder, if that person grants them creator access to a folder . . . and it looks like as an ADMIN, I can go into settings and change ownership . . . but I can't figure out how non-ADMIN can transfer ownership of their own videos to another user. This is especially important when the original owner is leaving our institution.

Can you point me toward documentation for this?

Thanks!

dann

Best Answer

Answers

• Options

Thanks. I've submitted a feature request. As students and employees leave our institution . . . the burden of retaining videos falls on the Panopto Admin. Individuals should be able to transfer their own videos to others.

I appreciate your reply!

dann