Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
At Panopto, we love how committed our customers are to making Panopto a better product - please feel free to share your feature ideas or vote on existing ideas in this category!

Before submitting a feature request, make sure to read our Guidelines & Expectations post

Once your idea is submitted, it will be marked as 'Tracked' when added to our internal feature requests system.
Options

Month to Date and Year to Date options for recurring reports

Currently when creating scheduled reports, we can select Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.

There are some reports I would like to have updated every day for the current month or year.

If I want a report of the sessions created or edited for the month of August, I have to run a report every day and combine them.

A report which was updated every day, but which always started on the 1st of the month or first of the year would be a much easier way to get that data.

Call them Current Month, Current Year, Month to Date, Year to Date, or something similar.

They set the start date to be the first of the current month or year, and the end date is the current date.

1 votes

Archived · Last Updated

Updated to Archive

Comments

• Options

This is a good idea! Different institutions/companies might need to be able to set their own Year start date (calendar year/academic year/etc).