Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Panopto 5.7 Service Update (Date: 2018-06-13)
Service Update 2018-06-13
- Fixed an issue with the editor where newly uploaded secondary streams were not search indexed by OCR.
- Fixed an issue with the editor where newly uploaded primary streams were not search indexed by ASR.
- Fixed an issue where launching the editor for specific sessions with "old style" splices showed a message that "the advanced editor is required", but did not provide a link to the advanced editor.
- Fixed an issue with the interactive viewer where "the webcast has ended" page no longer appeared when the webcast ended.
- Fixed an issue with the interactive viewer where the secondary stream didn't play from the correct position when seeking the viewer caused the visible secondary stream to change.
- Fixed an issue with the interactive viewer where the buffering indicator did not display properly.
- Fixed an issue with the interactive viewer where swapping stream positions did not work reliably in Safari.
- Fixed an issue with the Canvas integration where course provisioning failed when some courses were mapped to multiple folders and "Copy course structure from LMS" was enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the PublicAPI where Folder contextIDs were pre-pended with the string "panoptointernal\".
- Fixed an issue with creating new scheduled recordings where the date picker defaulted to the wrong date, if the recorder's timezone was East of UTC.
- Fixed an issue with analytics where clicking the "Stats" button on the Everything page sometimes displayed stats for the previously viewed folder.
- Fixed an issue where UX that was new or modified in Panopto 5.7 was not translated from English to additional languages.