SOAP API to Read List of Recorders not working
Hi Panopto Support Team,
I am writing a java client which consumes the Panopto's SOAP APIs. My Objective is to
- Read the available recorders
- Read the corresponding Scheduled sessions for a specific Recorder.
- Update the Scheduled Session(Start date or End Date)
- Delete or cancel a session.
- Stop/Pause a session
I have generated the authCode as authCode = SHA1(UserKey + "@" + domainName.ToLower() + "|" + applicationKey.ToLower())
UserKey = username; applicationKey=Provider ID from Identity Provider Page And tried below Functionalities,
- Read the available recorders : Using IRemoteRecorderManagement.listRecorders -> there is no error and it's not reading the available recorder also.
- Read the corresponding Scheduled sessions for a specific Recorder(Using the API:ISessionManagement.getSessionsList) : Got the recorder ID from Panopto's WebPage(using browser Developer tool(F12 in Chrome)) and used that recorder ID to read the Scheduled sessions. No error and also No result.
- Since Step 2 is not working. Tried reading the sessions only with specific session States in the request : Working. But it's not returning the End Date of a session.
- Update the Scheduled Session(Start date or End Date) : Update is working.
- Delete or cancel a session : Working
- Stop/Pause a session : Is there any API to achieve this?
Recorder is in Disconnected State. is that the reason, the step 1 and 2 not giving result? but Panopto web page is able to read the available recorders. Or do we need any Special Privilege to read the recorders and corresponding Scheduled Sessions.
And what is the API which will give the end date of a session.
is there any API to Stop/Pause a recording?