Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Identify ASR CC Tracks
We need to have some sort of identification that a caption track is coming from ASR at a glance, and in my mind, this should exist in three locations:
- In the viewer/embed player, when selecting a caption track, the language title should have "(ASR)" appended to it if it originated from an ASR service.
- In the session list, there should be some sort of identification that a session has ASR CC vs. Pro CC (including uploaded CC).
- In the "Captions" tab of the session settings, there should be some indication that the track was generated with ASR
- This interface should identify if the captions have been edited, by whom, and when that happened last.
- I would also like to see an estimated confidence value provided here. I know that Speechmatics provides confidence for their transcripts, exposing these to us would be appreciated.