Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Panopto 5.8 Service Update (Date: 2018-08-23)
Service update 2018-08-23
- Fixed an issue with the Moodle integration where unnecessary user groups were sometimes created during course provisioning.
- Fixed an issue with video podcasts where powerpoint slides could be displayed in the incorrect order when certain types of animations were used when presenting the slides during the original recording.
- Fixed an issue with the installer for the Panopto for Windows application, where an unnecessary "self extractor" UX was mistakenly shown to users.
- Fixed an issue with uploading media in the VCMS where the target folder should lock after the first upload begins.
- Fixed an issue with playback on mobile where playback in the browser was non-functional on Android, version 9.
- Updated the Help menu to show a prompt to admins when "Support Contact Email" is empty.
- Updated the UX for scheduling recordings to display both the end time and duration of the recording.