Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Service Update 2021-10-06
Please note: This update will be applied at the end of business hours on Oct 6th for the North America, Canada, and European clouds and the end of business hours on Oct 7th for the Asia-Pacific and Australia clouds.
- Added an option to prepend the course ID as part of the folder name for Blackboard Ultra Identity Providers. This option can be enabled by checking the "Prepend Course Code" option for a Blackboard Ultra Identity Provider.
- Fixed an issue where connection issues during an RTMP broadcast could result in unused streams that prevent conversion to on demand taking place.
- Fixed an issue where Teams meeting import feature didn't get configured correctly when the Teams client is running in a French locale.
- Fixed a rare issue with D2L providers who had "Copy course structure from LMS" enabled that could result in an error if multiple D2L semesters or templates shared the same ID.
- Fixed a rare issue where uploaded files could fail to process.
- Fixed a recent regression where users were not able to add tags from the video settings modal.
- Fixed an issue with the user settings modal where usernames containing certain Japanese characters resulted in the display of incorrect data.