Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Panopto 8 Service Update (Date: 2020-01-16)
Service Update 2020-01-16
- Fixed an issue where quiz result downloads for a copied video included results from the original video.
- Fixed an issue where moving videos via drag and drop in search results was not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue with Zoom integration where an error message wasn't shown when connecting to a Zoom account that was already connected to another Panopto site.
- Fixed an issue where Zoom recording was not imported correctly if the Zoom meeting title had multiple lines.
- Fixed an issue where the insert button was missing when embedding an audio-only session in Moodle.
- Fixed an issue in the editor where it was not possible to scroll the list of cuts in a video.
- Fixed an issue where the folder list did not load when using Firefox browser on Mac OS.
- Fixed an issue where the default height in video embed settings modal for audio-only sessions was incorrect.
- Added the ability to select a folder destination when recording with Panopto Capture (beta). Note: While in beta, Panopto Capture is only available to site administrators.
- Renamed 'Panopto Web,' which represents the web recorder feature, to 'Panopto Capture'. Note: This feature is currently in beta and available to site administrators only.