Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Panopto Recorder Light Button Service 3.0.0 (Date: 2019-10-2)
Panopto Recorder Light Button Service 3.0.0
Official GitHub release page for this version: https://github.com/Panopto/Panopto-RR-Light-Service-With-Installer/releases/tag/v3.0.0
- This is the latest release of Panopto Recorder Light Button Service.
- This works with Remote Recorder version 6 and above, and Panopto for Windows version 7 and above.
- Panopto provides direct support for the released binary package for Delcom light devices and Kuando light devices based on your support contract. Please contact Panopto support through your organization's designated support contacts.
- Swivl provides direct support for Swivl devices.
- Serial device is no longer supported.
- Below is the list of updates from the previous release (2.6.0).
- We are pleased to announce that the light service now works with Panopto for Windows, in addition to Remote Recorder. This means users are now able to see the recording status as well as start, pause and stop using supported status-light devices when using Panopto for Windows. The application name has also been updated to reflect this change by dropping “remote recorder”.