Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
[Beta] Panopto Moodle Plug-in 2019013000 (Date: 2019-03-19)
[Beta] Panopto Moodle Plug-in 2019013000
- Fixed an issue where Category structure copy feature does not work under specific PHP configuration.
- Fixed an issue where Category structure copy did not work as intended if a single Moodle server is tied to multiple Panopto servers.
- Enhanced the privacy provider to add reporting capability.
- Fixed an issue where teachers would remove their own creator permissions if they attempted to edit and save Panopto block's configuration for individual courses.
- Updated provisioning messaging to be more informative.