Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Future webcast preview image not showing on mobile devices?

Hello!

I've created a few future webcasts, and added preview images that show up on the web page for those future webcast.. but only on a PC web browser (probably MAC also). But when opening the same link on a mobile phone, there is a dark overlay over the preview image so it's not visible (well, you can baaarely see the image under the black overlay, but I mean just barely. It basically just looks black). The text "This page will update once the webcast begins" is there also. How can I add a preview image to a future webcast so that the image shows up on everything: PCs, iPads and mobile phones? Like I said, it shows up fine on a PC.

Regards,

Eric

Answers

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi @Eric Steinberg,

If you are seeing this screen in your mobile browser, this is the expected behavior. As such, I would recommend submitting a Feature Request here: New Feature Request.

If you are seeing this in the mobile application, please let me know and I can work to submit a support ticket on your behalf to investigate, as scheduled recordings and webcasts' preview images should appear inside of the Panopto mobile application.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait