Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Service update 2022-05-19
Caitlin McCabe Administrator
edited May 2022 in Release Notes
Please note: This update will be applied at the end of business hours on May 19th for the North America, Canada, and European clouds and at the end of business hours on May 20th for the Asia-Pacific and Australia clouds.
- Added role information to the User Groups page. Note: The ability to filter by role will be added in the June release.
- Added information about the number of billable hours affected by retention policies to retention action summary emails.
- Added functionality to the Manage tab of the video settings modal that allows users to immediately archive a video.
- Improved Webex Meetings import to automatically import meetings that occur during periods when the integration is temporarily disconnected.
- Added functionality to optionally send warning emails to administrators when the Webex or Zoom Meeting integrations stop working for a Panopto site.
- Fixed an issue where search did not work correctly with some queries containing alphanumeric words (e.g. 4G-LTE)
- Fixed an issue where in-video search may not have returned results from automatic speech recognition on videos without captions.
- Fixed an issue where in-video Japanese language search returned an error under a very rare condition.
- Fixed an issue where updating the availability window on a video could cause it to appear in the Access tab of the User and Group models even though access was inherited from the folder.
- Fixed an issue where Zoom meetings were imported together with chat messages even if a Panopto site was configured to disable the discussion feature.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Captions tab of the video settings modal to display an error if the video contained user-generated captions in the site's default content language, and there was only a single caption provider enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Captions tab of the video settings modal to display an error if the video contained Automatic Machine Captions in a different language than the default site content language setting, and there was only a single caption provider enabled.
- Fixed an issue with provisioning courses when "Copy Course Structure from LMS" was enabled for an ID Provider that could cause the course folder to return an error if the full course hierarchy was not available at the time of provisioning.