Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Issue adding a video clip into my original video

HI i'm hoping you can help. I added a video clip into the middle of my original video. However my finished video now keeps having the very last caption before the insertion of the new clip pop up before every caption on the new clip and I don’t know how to get rid of it. I followed the instructions exactly to insert the clip so don’t understand why this has happened. Once my new clip has finished playing and my original video starts playing that caption stops appearing? I tried to amend the end time on the caption but as soon as I do that it then starts flashing up with the caption before that one. Can you help me please?

Many Thanks

Claire

Answers

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi @Claire Patterson,

This sounds like something our Support team should investigate. To expedite this matter, and make things easier for you, I'll submit a Support ticket on your behalf and let your local Panopto administrator know. Please keep an eye out for correspondence from our team on this matter.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait