Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Quiz Results

edited June 2022 in General Q&A

I have a staff member who needs to see the specific names of people who have completed a Panopto training video. She is currently a creator for the video. When she views the quiz results, all she sees is "User 1, User 2, User 3, etc." When I view the quiz results for the same video as an administrator, I am able to see the specific users and their quiz results.

What settings need to be changed so that creators can see specific user names in quiz results?

Thank you!

Best Answer

• Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator
    Answer ✓

Hi Corey,

This is an issue our Support and Development teams are aware of and investigating. While we work on correcting this issue, we recommend that users who need assistance accessing quiz grades contact their local Panopto administrator or Panopto Support.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait

Answers