Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Audio Stream

Good evening. I am a very new user of Panopto and have a situation I can't figure out. I have recorded a video and would like to have another stream running to provide additional audio. I added my audio/video stream (a video of me singing a song), then added an mp3 as another primary stream (a karaoke version of the same song). Is there a way to make both audios play at the same time so it appears I am singing along with the music? Assistance is greatly appreciated.

Answers

• Hi @Janet Melton,

This is feature is currently not available; however, there is an open Feature Request for it, "Editing - Two Track or Multi Track Audio; Voiceover." If you are able to private message me the organization you are using Panopto with, I would be happy to add them to the request, for tracking purposes, and make your local Panopto administrator aware that you are interested in this feature.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait

• HEATHER WRIGHTHEATHER WRIGHT Crackerjack
    edited October 2022

Hi @Caitlin McCabe ,

I'm the admin for Janet's platform at FIrst Horizon. Please add me to the tracking for this feature. We have inquired about this in the past as we like to have background music behind our training videos along with narration and are unable to do multiple audio tracks in Panopto.

Thank you!

Heather Wright

• Hi @HEATHER WRIGHT,

Thank you for letting me know. I've added First Horizon to the request, and will also make your CSA aware. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait