Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Panopto channel Subscribes new Video notifications

Hi Panopto community,

Need your advise/help.

Apparently there is no auto way to notify my Panopto channel subscribers when new video has been released or uploaded to my channel.

Without being able to notify my Subscribers, how would they know when I post new important videos which can boost their productivity or teach them new skill or help them to faster finish everyday tasks.

I plan to release 2-3 videos a week. To request from more than 10000 users to constantly check my channel is not productive and I can't rely on it.

I am wondering how others content creators notify their Subscribers.

Any suggestion/help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you very ,

Eduard

Comments

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi @Eduard Raines,

Currently, Panopto users who are subscribed to your videos can see when you've uploaded new content by selecting the Subscriptions tab; however, there isn't a notification system for Subscriptions. To learn more, please see How to Subscribe to a Video Creator, Folder, or Tag.

You can submit Subscription notifications as a Feature Request here: New Feature Request. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait