Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Service Update 2023-04-10
Service Update 2023-04-10
Please note: This update will be applied at the end of business hours on Apr 10th for the North America, Canada, and European clouds and the end of business hours on Apr 11th for the Asia-Pacific and Australia clouds.
- Modified the UpdateSessionsAvailabilityEndSettings SOAP API call to allow modifying the availability settings for archived sessions. This fix will also allow the BatchAdjustAvailability tool on our public GitHub to modify the availability for archived sessions.
- Modified the Identity Providers page to obfuscate admin tokens when viewing a Canvas Identity Provider. The full admin token will no longer be shown on this page.
- Added additional permission checks on an internal API used to retrieve information for caption providers.
- Fixed an issue that could cause automatic speech recognition to fail to run on meetings imported from Zoom if Zoom failed to send a transcript, and no default caption provider was set on the meeting import folder.
- Fixed an issue with the quiz editor disappearing or flickering after each edit for videos with clips.
- Fixed an issue that would result in an error when trying to download a CSV report of caption requests for all existing caption providers.
- Fixed a potential cross-site scripting vulnerability in our Microsoft Teams integration.
- Fixed an issue that could cause links to Panopto playlists in a Blackboard Ultra course prior to Summer 2020 to fail to launch the playlist.
- Fixed an issue that could cause videos moved to folders with a default caption provider that was not Automatic Machine Captions to fail to order new captions, even if the Panopto site was set to overwrite Automatic Machine Captions.
- Fixed an issue that could result in videos not adding Automatic Machine Captions when the video was copied to a folder set to automatically add Automatic Machine Captions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause videos with deleted captions not to have new captions requested when moved to a folder with automatic captioning enabled.
- Fixed an issue affecting D2L users to not see the Insert button when adding content to a course with the Insert Stuff tool if third party cookies were disabled in their browser, and they were using token-based authentication.
- Fixed a potential cross-site scripting issue on the Identity Providers settings page.
- Fixed a potential cross-site scripting issue if a user manually called one of the pages used during the Panopto login process.
- Fixed an issue with screen reader support for the buffering indicator in the Embed Viewer.