Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Service Update 2023-05-18 feat. Integrated video action buttons & video progress gradebook reporting
Service Update 2023-05-18
Please note: This update will be applied at the end of business hours on May 18th for North America, Canada, and European clouds and at the end of business hours on May 19th for the Asia-Pacific and Australia clouds.
- Added support for gradebook reporting based on the percentage viewed for video assignments embedded with LTI 1.3 in Blackboard Ultra, Canvas, D2L, and Moodle.
- Added a new folder called "Unmappable" to the root folder for Identity Providers with the "Copy course structure from LMS" option enabled. Course folders that cannot be immediately placed in the correct hierarchy position based on the LMS course structure will be placed here rather than in the root folder for the Identity Provider.
- Moved video action buttons into an overlay/menu on the thumbnail image on VCMS list pages.
- Fixed an issue where video completion percentage data failed to copy for user accounts merged by site administrators and Panopto support.
- Fixed an issue where users who did not have the optional permission to create and manage user groups could not search for users and groups in the share modal.
- Fixed an issue where retention audit reports could be blank due to timeouts requesting the data.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to change the language of Automatic Machine Captions would result in a permission error even if the user had Caption Requestor permissions if the Caption Service had "Allow any Creator to request this service level" disabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the LTI Tool launch link to view a course folder in an LMS (Canvas, D2L, Moodle, Blackboard, and Blackboard Ultra) to show a blank screen instead of an informational message if third-party cookies were disabled in the browser.
- Updated required Windows version in the recorder download UI text.
- Fixed an issue where adding a user in the Share dialog could fail without displaying an error message.
- Updated Korean translations for "What's New" on the Home page.
- Fixed an issue in Safari where an Audio Description could overlap with audio from the video in the Interactive Viewer.