Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Service Update 2023-07-27 feat. Updated Folder/Department UX
Service Update (2023-07-27)
Please note: This update will be applied at the end of business hours on July 27th for the North America, Canada, and European clouds and the end of business hours on July 28th for the Asia-Pacific and Australia clouds.
- Updated the header for folder/department pages and other video lists with a branded background pattern and a new look and feel, and moved the "Refresh" and "Go up a folder" buttons into this header.
- Updated the subfolder list in the folder content area to align the folders with thumbnails in the grid view, and updated the look and feel of subfolder items.
- Increased the visibility of the "Edit" button on video thumbnails by moving it out of the "More actions" menu and updating the icon.
- Moved video status indicator icons from next to the video title into the thumbnail overlay.
- Updated the look and feel of the "last viewed" progress indicator at the bottom of video thumbnails.
- Improved the look and feel of the video thumbnail button tooltips.
- Made a minor improvement to screen reader accessibility for the "Results per page" menu.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Caption Custom Message and Caption Custom Link text to fail to display on the video caption settings page.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Teams recordings to be imported to the wrong folder after users were merged together. The recordings would be imported to the archived sandbox folder rather than the sandbox folder for the new user, causing users to possibly be unable to access their Teams recordings. After a user merge, team recordings will now be imported to the correct folder.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Zoom recordings to be imported to the wrong folder after users were merged together. The recordings would be imported to the archived sandbox folder rather than the sandbox folder for the new user, causing users to possibly be unable to access their Zoom recordings. Zoom recordings will now be imported to the correct folder after a user merge.
- Fixed an issue where the popup window opened from the playlist thumbnail "Share" button included pages that do not apply to playlists.