Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Recording ended = no ?

What does it mean if I see Recording ended "no" on the Manage screen of a student's recording? As admin, I also see I can click Close to presumably end the recording. What happens when I do that?

The student said the recording was "stuck processing" - so the hope is the recording is not lost, and we can recover what had been recorded before the processing issue happened.

Tagged:

Answers

• Options

Hi @Alan Peterka,

I apologize for the delay in my response. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, I would like to open a Support ticket on your behalf.

Best wishes,

Cait

• Options

Thanks Cait, The issue was a one-off so far as I know. The instructor had me click "Close" but that did not result in any processing or anything, so the instructor had the student re-record and submit. I was really more curious as to the messaging and functions these options would normally be used for. Thanks for the follow up.