Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Call Panopto SOAP API from Azure Logic Apps

We try to call panopto SOAP API from Azure Logic Apps through SOAP custom connectors in Azure Logic Apps according to Microsot article (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/create-register-logic-apps-soap-connector).

We use WSDL file that is downloaded from Paopto and call Panopto SOAP API , but it does not work rightly .The refer process API like GetServerVersion are working well but the update process API like Createuser does not work rightly. We try V40, V42, and V46 WSDL file but had same results.

Is there any case experience that use panopto SOAP API from Azure Logic Apps ?

Answers

• Options
    Kevin BaumKevin Baum Panopto Employee

Hi Takahisa,

I'm not aware of anything that would block the Panopto SOAP API from being used from Azure Logic Apps off the top of my head, and haven't heard any other reports of that being an issue.

Would you be able to send me an example of the request and response that is failing, with all user and authentication information redacted before posting it here? Since there isn't anything specific I can think of that would be blocking you, I'd like to see if I can get some more information from your request and the response to be able to help you better solve the issue.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kevin

• Options

Hello Kevin

Thank you for your suppot. I send attachment file that we have tried.

• Options
    Kevin BaumKevin Baum Panopto Employee

Hi Takahisa,

Thank you for sending that. Do you have a way to send me the raw XML request used in the SOAP API? That would help me narrow down what the issue may be.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kevin

• Options

Hello Kevin

Thank you for your support. We havn't got raw XML , so we will try again to get raw XML soon.