Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

what time zone is my panopto tenant in?

this is a fairly obvious question and im looking all over for the setting in our tenant. cannot find it.

im developing an automation to share out videos and the exact time zone of our Panopto tenant is needed but again, can't find it on our site. I can tell its PST but don't know if it accounts for daylight savings or not. Looking for -7 or -8.

Answers

• Options

Hi @Joe Kalafut,

The time zone adjusts depending on the region in which the login occurs, and Panopto does adjust for daylight savings based on the time zone your site is set to. To add, one of my colleagues in Support checked your site and confirmed that you are set to PST.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait