Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Can I change my profile picture in the community forum?

This is a low priority

question. I just updated my profile picture in the Panopto Support site. I would love to do the same in the forums. I can edit other profile information, but have not found a way to update the picture.

Since I managed to add a picture once I assume there's a way to change it. :-)

Best Answer

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Elizabeth Fellendorf,

Yes, you can definitely change it.

In the upper right-hand corner, select your profile icon and then select 'Edit Profile' on the menu that appears (what you had pictured, above):

This will take you to your Account & Privacy Settings automatically, but there's a right-hand navigation where you can select 'Change My Picture.':

On the 'Change Picture' page, select the 'Upload New Picture' button - this allows you to find and select a profile picture from your device, and then select a thumbnail of the image to serve as the profile picture:

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best Wishes,

Cait

Answers