Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Is there any way of uploading a video that does not come up on the "Manage Recordings" tab?

I recorded a video using Panopto for Windows but the upload on the university's Blackboard is showing a grey block with "no content".

The file does not come up in the "Manage Recordings" tab on the Panopto App; that is blank.

The original files seem still to be in the folder that the app uses for storing them before upload (there are .panra and .panrv files with an appropriate time stamp that I assume are Panopto recording files for audio and video as well as some log files) but I don't know any way to access them to have the app upload them.

Has anyone had this problem and resolved it?

Answers

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi @Richard Dale,

This sounds like something our Support team should investigate. Since your forum account doesn't seem to be linked to an organization, please feel free to comment or direct message me with the name of your organization so that I may open a Support ticket on your behalf.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait