Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Service Update 2024-01-25
Service Update 2024-01-25
Please note: This update will be applied at the end of business hours on Jan 25th for the North America, Canada, and European clouds and the end of business hours on Jan 26th for the Asia-Pacific and Australia clouds.
- Updated VCMS UI to ensure consistent batch selection and batch actions between the LMS and VCMS, extend the safe version of the brand color further in the UI, and align arrows with section titles on the Home Page, for an improved and more accessible user experience.
- Added a new sort drop-down menu to the video list Table view to match other views.
- Added a new ‘Integrations - Zoom - Enable Auth Header Downloads’ site setting to allow control over how Panopto sends authentication information to Zoom. Zoom-X customers should change this setting to false to enable the Zoom integration with a Zoom-X site.
- Added 'Panopto for Windows recording directory, Allow List' and 'Panopto for Windows recording directory, Deny List' site settings to allow or deny a recording directory for Panopto for Windows version 12.0.4 or later.
- Updated the column names in the System Usage report to include the relevant units.
- Updated video thumbnails and action buttons on the Archive and Recycle Bin pages to match other video list pages.
- Enabled use of modifier keys when clicking on some nav bar items to open in a new tab or window.
- Improved keyboard accessibility of the viewer settings menu.
- Fixed an issue that prevented playback of RTMP webcasts with the Hive and Kollective integrations.
- Fixed an issue where videos with an audio-only primary stream that contain a clip would not play back the video for the clip.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the ‘Pause Import’ and ‘Resume’ buttons for the Panopto integration with Microsoft Teams to fail when using the new Microsoft Teams Desktop application.
- Fixed an issue that could show the wrong warning message when removing a Zoom or WebEx integration. The incorrect message referenced a Teams integration, and has now been corrected to show the type of integration being removed.
- Fixed an issue where the License Plan page would not load for customers who had many user licenses.
- Fixed an issue in the playlist "Add videos" selection window where folders that the user has viewer-level access to did not appear.
- Fixed an issue where a video without captions copied to the same folder would not have captions added although the folder had automatic captioning enabled.
- Fixed the size and positioning of the "Recording" indicator on Remote Recorder list thumbnails.
- Fixed hover tooltip on relative dates in the video list Grid view when the 'Site Customization - Display Age of Videos' setting is enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the video thumbnail overlay losing its darkened state when hovering items in the ‘More actions’ menu.
- Fixed an issue where a timeout on one section of the Home page would prevent the page from loading.