Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

What can I do when hitting "resume" does not work and new recordings appear as new sessions instead?

I have been having this issue where I stop a session and hit resume but the new video appears as a new session. The only solution has been for me to merge the new sessions with the original but this is very disruptive of my work flow. I am wondering if there is anything I can do to avoid this and actually resuming the session. I am not sure how to prevent the application to be confused.

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi @Santiago Cobos Cobos,

This sounds like an issue for our Support team to investigate. To expedite this matter and make things easier for you, I will submit a Support ticket on your behalf and make your local Panopto administrator aware. Please keep an eye out for correspondence regarding this.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait