Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

How to get Panopto on the Microsoft whitelist for PowerPoint / SWAY / OneNote

Students, faculty and professionals are unable to utilise Panopto with the following Microsoft products as the platform is not white listed by MS (see this linked statement for OneNote)

- OneNote
- PowerPoint
- Sway (mac or Windows.) .

This makes it very difficult to better utilise MS365 in the learning and teaching space in a whole range of ways.

The only place we can use media from our own system is via an <iframe> but only(!) in SharePoint pages
Looking forward to your update

PS bit surprised there is only a tag for MS Teams rather than MS365 in general

Answers

• Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi @Nicholas English,

I spoke with some of my colleagues about this, and they let me know that there's a Feature Request for this. I've added your organization to the list of those interested in this feature request.

As always, we appreciate your feedback - and if you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.

Best wishes,
    Cait