Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Why cant i send a mail to panopto support

i just get this auto answer: Your case, Panopto integration with the LTI 1.3 (LMS itslearning), has been closed. You are not currently a Panopto customer and cannot submit support cases. If you are a Panopto customer, please be sure to use the email address provided by your school or organization.

But my organization uses panopto, and im writing with my email address from work, its the same as the one that is on this acount

pls help:)

Best Answer

• Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Asger Thousig Sehested,

It looks like you are not listed as a point of contact for your organization, which is why you aren't able to submit a ticket. To make things easier for you and expedite this, I will open a ticket on your organization's listed local Panopto Administrator's behalf and inform them.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help!

Best wishes,
    Cait