Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Reporting accuracy?

I've had a few users claim that they viewed the entire training that was shared to them, but they had many starts and stops. The completion report captures only partial completion. Is is possible that the reporting isn't capturing their full viewing due to the starts and stops?

Answers

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi Diana,

That is not the expected behavior for the viewer and statistics reporting. We expect their full usage to be recorded, regardless of how long they took to watch it.

Would you like me to open a support ticket on your behalf so our Support team can investigate? Alternatively, you can reach out to the support team at your University.

Best wishes,

Cait

• Options

I couldn't find how to report a bug or enter a support ticket. If you could open one on my behalf that would be great. Thanks!