Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Removing streams in the Panopto editor

Hi All,

I'm experimenting with uploading multiple streams (automated tracking camera as primary source with other cameras on chalkboards). - is there any way once ingested that you can disable or delete one stream completely? The reason why I ask is one of the streams was a wide shot that I really didn't mean to ingest. So it would be nice to get rid of that and not have it as a viewable secondary source.

Any suggestions, other than to start over and just not upload that one file? And if it isn't an option, could this be an added feature request at some point?

Thanks!

Elaine

Best Answer

Answers

• Options

Hi Cait,

Thanks, that's a great answer, and exactly what I was looking for. These are large files and one was uploaded by accident, so permanent deletion was what I was looking for.

I appreciate the response.

Elaine