Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Video of me is blocking the Power Point - how do I fix this?

Hi!

I am recording video lectures, but the video recording of me is blocking aspects of the power point. The recording sits in the lower right corner of the PP screen (closed captions below that). I have set the PP to standard view so that the recording of me can sit on the margins (Panopto is recording in a wide screen format, with black margins on the left and right of the screen).

I can't find anywhere in settings to adjust the location of the screen recording. Help!

Best,

Sarah

Answers

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi Sarah,

You should be able to change where your presenter view is located by adjusting the video podcast settings. By following the steps in this article, you can access the video podcast settings and adjust where your presenter window is based on the type of podcast selected: How to Change the Format and Preview the Podcast Version of Videos.

I hope this is helpful - if you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask. We're always happy to help!

Best wishes,

Cait