Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Panopto 6.0 Service Update (Date: 2019-04-24)
Service update 2019-04-24
- Fixed an issue where folder and user IDs were missing from some analytics report downloads.
- Fixed an issue where unnecessary folder may be created when Blackboard quiz reporting feature is used.
- Fixed an issue where secondary video sometimes started from wrong position when Hive Insight is on.
- Updated AddFolder API to return proper error message when the same folder name already exists in the same parent folder.
- Fixed a rare issue where media packaging could fail while processing well-formed content.
- Increased the maximum size for pdfs and upload parts to 100MB.
- Enabled playlist feature for all customers. Please contact Panopto Support if you want to disable playlists on your site.
- Fixed as issue where a user incorrectly retained creator rights after deletion of their personal folder.
- Fixed an issue where “Powered by Panopto” was not shown correctly in embed player.