Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

User is receiving the following: 'Error: Media Pipeline Failure: 0x80004005' ; Next steps?

A user in my organization is experiencing the following error code (attached below) on his device. 

Best Answer

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator
    Answer ✓

Hi Oligo,

I took a look at your case, and it seems like a member of the Support team replied via email to you and Sam C. yesterday with instructions on how to use the GetLogs tool so that they can better assist you. By following the steps in the article How to Use GetLogs, you should be able to create a .zip file of system logs and basic system information that you can send to the Support team, which will assist them in determining why you are getting this error.

In addition, I have let the support engineer who reached out to you know about your follow-up post on this thread, and that there is a potential issue with email.

Best wishes,

Cait

Answers

• Options
    Caitlin McCabeCaitlin McCabe Administrator

Hi Oligo,

I'm not sure if you saw my response to your comment on another post with regard to this issue. I submitted a ticket to our Support team on your behalf and linked you and Sam C. to it. From what I can see, it does look like you've been copied on the emails from the Support team; if you're not receiving them, please let me know so we can correct this quickly.

Best wishes,

Cait

• Options

just saw your email, so the support team will email us and tell us what to do to fix the issue???

awaits the email

thank you

Oligo Lee

• Options

got email now thank you

• Options

Can you have an update on this?

problem still exist...

need [email protected]

to reply us in regards of fixing Error: Media Pipeline Failure: 0x80004005

it is taking too long