Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
New Mobile app update
- Background Audio Playback — This app version adds support for background audio playback. This will allow users to continue listening to the audio part of the video they are playing, if they switch to another app or lock their device. The video will continue playing once the Panopto app is back in focus.Please note, there are a couple of limitations that we hope to solve in the future:
- No play controls are shown on the lock screen or system panel of the device when playing in the background.
- There may be slight delays before playback starts as the app transitions to and from the background.
- Updated the app behavior to keep the app active when uploads are in progress.
- Removed the ability for the user to navigate back from the upload screen while uploads are in progress.
- Fixed an issue where the top status bar on Android did not match the app background color.
- Fixed an issue where the app would not load the "Browse" screen correctly if "HideInaccessibleFolderNames" setting is enabled on the Panopto site
Version: iOS 1.1.0/Android 1.1.1