Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Panopto 6.0 Windows Clients Release Update (Date: 2019-06-20)
Windows Clients Release 2019-06-20
- Fixed an issue where the Panopto for Windows installer would break pinned shortcuts.
- Fixed an issue where the Remote Recorder would fail to preview audio from older digital video devices.
- Improved UI text translations for better clarity in non-EN languages.
- Fixed an issue where the start recording label could be accidentally cropped in German.
- Fixed an issue where the last couple seconds of a recording would be incorrectly cut.
- Fixed a rare crash in Panopto for Windows that could occur while changing tabs.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes Panopto for Windows hangs on shutdown, preventing the application from reopening or the Remote Recorder from starting.
- Fixed an issue where some 3rd party login providers show a warning about the embedded browser being out of date.
- Fixed an issue where occasionally screen capture fails in Panopto for Windows while trying to capture a duplicated output.
- Fixed a rare crash in Panopto for Windows while recording.