Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Options

Not Having to Edit in the Pitiful Panopto Cloud

Is there a way of recording and not having to edit through this joke of a 'system'?

If you ever record anything close to 2 hours and have 40% or more editing, then this cloud system cannot cope and when you try to edit it lags and skips all over the place.

Is there a way around this nonsense?

Comments

• Options

Hi @K Roberts,

I'm not sure if you've seen my replies to your other posts, but what you've described should definitely be investigated by our Support team. Please let me know which organization you are affiliated with, so that I can submit a Support ticket on your behalf.

In the meantime, if you want to download your video as an MP4 and edit it using an external video editor, please use the steps listed in our article, How to Download Video or Audio Streams as MP4s.

Best wishes,

Cait