Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
I have a question(s) about testing the Canvas Course Copy V2.
Brian Walker Tyro
I set up the Canvas Course Copy V2 in Beta as instructed:
1) It sets up another Panopto link in Canvas that shows up for all instructors. Is this not confusing to have two Panopto links?
2) Does this beta/test site set-up impact production of recordings in any way?
3) Is this just for Admins to try out? If so when will this version 2 move to general use?
To answer your questions:
1. Are you using a test Canvas site? If so - we don't think this should create an additional link, and would like to connect you to our Support team for troubleshooting assistance.
2. If you have it connected to a test Canvas site, it shouldn't impact production of recordings, as it would be completely separate.
3. Customers can use this feature now; however, it is a beta feature and is subject to more frequent updates. Our goal for the general release of this feature is this winter.
If you have any additional questions, please let me know!