this is my first post here 😊
Out of a web-based application (login via OAuth2) we would like to control Panopto. It is running in a browser. Via API-calls I would like to do the following actions:
- Name the session and set length
- Start the record
- Extend the length of the session while it is recorded
- Stop the session (automatically when the set length is reached or manually via a stop button)
- Save the record at the personal space of the signed in user
- If possible: show instant replay
The application runs stand-alone on a local node.js-Server and can only be used by one user at the same time.
Panopto is a new thing for me. I have no idea if it's possible to develop this. Unfortunately I have no idea where to look for solutions as well.
Any help or hint is appreciated. Thank you!