Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Panopto 7.0 Service Update (Date: 2019-07-25)
Service update 2019-07-25
- Fixed an issue where stats report generation failure notifications were being sent even though report generation succeeded on retry.
- Fixed an issue where the Status page linked to an older dashboard instead of the correct one.
- Fixed an issue where creators could not change the availability window end-date on folders requiring approval.
- Updated the format of transcription request report to better capture the actual seconds processed by the provider.
- Fixed an issue where LTI institutional role was not processed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where, after a scheduled recording was moved from one remote recorder to another, the remote recorders could fail to record on the moved schedule for up to 24 hours.
- Added ability to set a separate default retention policy for 'user folders'. If a specific 'user folder' default policy is not set, the site-wide policy will be used.
- Added stream names for easy identification to the list of streams in a session listed in the session settings modal.
- Added embed URL option to control whether interactive elements like table of contents, discussions, notes and search are shown in embed videos. The three options for 'interactivity' parameter are all (default), none and search only.
- Fixed several accessibility issues in the embedded viewer.
- Fixed an issue with the SCORM integration where progress updates were not happening frequently enough for content with long duration.
- Fixed an issue where a video playback was stuck at a quiz on Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 11 browser.
- Added department settings link in the context menu for folders in the browse menu.