Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.
Panopto 7.0 Service Update (Date: 2019-08-21)
Service update 2019-08-21
- Added permanent deletion as an option for retention action.
- Permanently deleted items will not appear in the recycle bin and associated information will be removed.
- Added session duration to content retention audit report.
- Fixed an issue where department admins were receiving emails intended for users with the 'publisher' role.
- Fixed an issue where the license deactivation button was hidden, which prevented users from blocking a remote recorder from connecting.
- Fixed an issue where the remote recorder list page did not display a ‘no audio device’ error when the audio device was offline, but the primary video device remained connected.
- Fixed an issue where quiz reporting result feature did not work correctly with Blackboard.
- Enabled default site settings such as transcription provider, to be applied to new folders created via provisioning or LMS.
- Tuned the performance of the browse tray by limiting the set of folders that are auto-expanded on reload.
- Fixed an issue in the editor where changes to cuts were not applied in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the date picker for scheduling a recording did not work correctly when using German locale.
- Fixed an issue with the share permissions page where clicking 'save' before the page fully loaded resulted into incorrect permissions.