Welcome to the Panopto Community

Please note: All new registrants to the Panopto Community Forum must be approved by a forum moderator or admin. As such, if you navigate to a feature that is members-only, you may receive an error page if your registration has not yet been approved. We apologize for any inconvenience and are approving new members as quickly as possible.

Quiz and links working in mobile browsers

Hi there

Is it likely that there will be a point when the features that work in the desktop version (quiz, links etc) will work in the mobile browsers?

It's one thing that I think holds back my adoption of the platform for more e-learning via this one platform.

Answers

• KathrynKathryn Administrator

Hi John,

Quizzes currently work in mobile browsers on both iOS and Android.

Embedded webpages and Youtube videos will appear on Android mobile browsers, but not yet on iOS. We hope to have this ready for iOS ASAP.

• Hi Kathryn

Yes - the quiz did seem to come on after a refresh. The embed of links will be a game changer for building more interactive learning opportunities and being able to grow them from this one platform.

ASAP is a challenge to manage around but are we talking by end of 2021 latest do you think? Thanks for your input - very much appreciated.

• KathrynKathryn Administrator

I reached out to our Dev team to get a little more information. When I asked, they said they were racing to release this feature but couldn't provide a firm ETA. There is one more issue to resolve, but it is quite complex - which is why we haven't announced timing.